August 5, 2014

What's Your Motivation?

What's your motivation?

     My intentions for this blog is for me learn from and share my programming experiences, but mostly for myself to reflect on what I did, why I did it, and how I did it so that I can overcome obstacles, bad habits, and think of alternate ways of implementing a design.

Ben: You know, Thomas Edison tried and failed nearly 2,000 times to develop the carbonized
         cotton-thread filament for the incandescent light bulb.
Riley: Edison?
Ben: And when asked about it, he said "I didn't fail; I found out 2,000 ways how not to make a 
         light bulb." 
                                                                                                     - National Treasure, 00:29:58

     The following entries will be mostly brief (I hope) and mostly focusing on general programming concepts, object oriented programming, multi-threading, real-time applications, and breaking done a project in order to come up with a simple and straight forward design.

Disclaimer:
     I will do my best to check my spelling and grammar but remember I am doing this mostly for my benefit, but if you can also benefit...I'll gladly take credit for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment